Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Ready for more

I hardly doubt this semester will be any different from my last two semesters. I'm taking six classes and half of them are scheduled Monday through Thursday from eight in the morning until the late afternoon. For 3rd semester Administrative Professional students, courses include: MBA III, Desktop Publishing, PDF Integration, Professional & Career Development, Economics, and Psychology. Just recently a new course was added: MS Project, but because this was never a course during my time of enrollment, I wasn't required to take it.

Over the semesters I've gotten pretty comfortable being on campus and interacting with the staff/instructors, so I definitely feel a sense of gratification. Seeing new faces of first-year students and the fresh up-to-date look of LTC also adds to my enjoyment of coming to class. I would think that by now the majority of second-year students are not shy or nervous anymore and know what to expect in the last two semesters.

Personally, I'm pretty happy to come to class everyday knowing that I'm already half-way done with my degree and only have until next spring to graduate. Each day I continue to learn and study something new that I know will be valuable for my future and with that knowledge I'm also a step closer to finishing up my program.

No comments:

Post a Comment